Rockets Only Challenge COD Mobile – The latest event in game Call of Duty Mobile has been presented by game developers, the Rockets Only Challenge event which runs from November 1, and will end later until November 7, 2020. For those of you who want to take part in this event, here we will explaining Rockets Only Challenge COD Mobile event information.
If you participate in this event from 1 to November 7, 2020, and complete the specified missions, you can get attractive prizes. The prizes from this Rockets Only event are in the form of clothes, weapon skins, outfits and of course other interesting prizes you can get at the Rockets Only Challenge event.
The mission of this event is that you have to play in Rockets Only mode and kill your enemies as much as possible, so you can get credits and prizes at the Rockets Only Challenge event. Then how do you play Rockets Only mode on Call of Duty Mobile? Check out the following way!
How Play Rockets Only Mode on Call of Duty Mobile?
- First, enter the Multi-Player section.
- Once you are there, you press Register Mode which is right under the right corner.
- After the menu appears, you select Rockets Only mode for you to play.
- Click Play and start to play in Rockets Only Mode.
What is the Mission at the Rockets Only Challenge Event?
- You have to play two matches in Rocket Mode Only mode so you can get a prize of 100 Credits.
- Played six times in Rockets Only Mode, so you can get a prize in the form of a Battle Chest.
- If you win the match three times in Rocket Only mode, you can get 100 Credit prizes.
- Kill as many as 50 of your enemies in Rocket Only mode, then you are entitled to a 150 Credit reward.
That’s our discussion about the latest event on Call of Duty Mobile, the Rockets Only Challenge event, by playing in Rocket Only mode and killing as many enemies as possible so you can get the prize. Good luck!
Referensi artikel ini dari berbagai blog salah satunya sepatamtekno