Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MP287 driver is a program to operate Canon MP287 printer connected to a computer. Canon PIXMA MP287 driver is ready to download on this website for absolutely free download.
Canon MP287 is an All-In-One (AIO) inkjet printer that comes with quick print speed and the ability to print quality crisp and sharp documents. It can definitely help you in finishing your job associated with printing, scanning, as well as copying documents at your office effortlessly.
The Canon PIXMA MP287 printer can produce crisp and clear quality documents because it comes available with medium print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution together with Canon FINE printer ink cartridges ensuring the good quality prints on each of your documents.
Print speed of this PIXMA MP287 can be up to 8.4 images per minutes in producing monochrome photos in A4 paper size while printing color photos can be performed at speed 4.8 images per minutes. Scanning high quality documents up to 1200 x 2400 dpi can also be carry out instantly on this printer. Scanning Full A4 paper size document on this printer only takes around 15 seconds of your time. Copying documents can be easily done in approximately 37 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP287 printer. Due to this fact, you definitely should check for the list of the compatible system below before downloading Canon PIXMA MP287 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
Go along with all of these steps tosetup your downloaded inkjet printer driver as required on Windows 7.
- When the download is complete and you are obviously ready to set up the particular driver types of files, Simply click Open Directory, after that select the downloaded driver file. The driver data file name for windows usually ends in .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait whilst the driver files being extracted for the upcoming installation steps.
- When the Installation software opens up, simply follow the instructions on monitor in order to install the driver program.
- The Installation operation is done and the Canon PIXMA MP287 printing device is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver
Follow any of these steps to perfectly un-install the device driver on your Windows 7.
- Click Windows Start Menu on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click Control Panel, after that below “Programs” menu, just click Uninstall a software program.
- Choose the printer driver that you like to remove on the list of Installed software.
- Find Canon PIXMA MP287 driver, and click on Uninstall/Change, from then on simply follow the on-screen directions to do the process.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver For Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.6
Canon PIXMA MP287 Driver For Linux / Debian