How to Reset Waste Ink Counter Pad Epson L120 – When Epson L120 ink pad counter is overflow your epson printer will stopped working and the red light will alternate blinking, on the LCD screen (if your printer has one) or computer show windows error: The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support. You only need spend a little time to reset Epson L120 printer, Epson L120 printer will prints again!
How to Reset Epson L120 Printer Service Required
Follow these step below How to Reset Waste Ink Counter Pad Printer Epson L120 using Epson Adjustment Program :
- Download the software from link below
- Extract downloaded program and run adjustment epson L120, then click accept
- Click select button to set printer setting. Then click particular adjustment mode
- Select “Waste Ink Pad Counter” from adjustment item. Click Ok or double click to execute the item.
- Check mark main pad counter then click initialization to reset the counter to 0%, click accept.
Password rar : www.mahira.id
Download Epson Adjustment Program for Printer Epson L120 from this link