How to solve Epson L365 Printers “Waste Ink Pad Counter” – Epson L365 Resetter Adjustment software is a program, it can be used to reset the waste ink pad counter on your printer. When your printer showing “Service Required” message, you can use this tool to reset the printer on factory condition.
You can download the Epson resetter software from the below link. You can also use to reset L130, L220, L310, L365 series Epson printers
How to Reset Epson L365 Printers.
- First of all, you will download the epson resetter program from here .
- Extract the downloaded file. (Use WinRAR, 7Zip) .
- Run the ‘AdjProg.exe’ file .
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button.
- Then click ‘Purticular Adjustment Mode’.
- Select ‘Wast Ink Pad Counter’ then click OK button.
- Tick on ‘Main Pad Counter’ check box, then click “Check” button.
- After checking Main Pad Counter, you should click “Initialization” button..
Password rar : www.mahira.id
Download Epson L360 Resetter Program Software on this link