How to Reset All Epson Printers
Follow these step below How to Reset “Service Required” Printer Epson (example L220) using Epson Adjustment Program :
- Download Epson Adjustment Program
- After downloaded extract the file and open AdjProg.exe then select Particular adjustment mode
- The next step choose the Epson printer series that will be reset
- On the Particular adjustment mode select Wast ink counter
- Checklist Main pad counter then click Check, a popup will appear just press OK button.
- The next step checklist Main pad counter once again then click Initialize button, a popup will appear asking you to turn off the printer by pressing the Power button on the printer then press OK.
- Restart the printer and if the steps above is done correctly, the printer it must be able to be used.